Children must bring an insulated lunch bag or lunch box and beverage with an ice pack if applicable (no glass containers and no Thermos bottles) each day, unless signed up for fun food lunches available 3 times a week (see options below). Because of the number of campers, lunches cannot be refrigerated. The only exception is on trip days when a completely disposable paper bag/plastic bag lunch and beverage is mandated unless the venue includes lunch in their admission prices. Refer to the Camp's Off-Site Trip and On-Site Reference Guide for details.
Parents/guardians can pre-order and pre-pay Fun Food Lunches on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays of Camp.
- Mondays: Subway sandwiches. Options include a 6-inch turkey, ham, Italian BMT, or tuna fish sandwich with American cheese, lettuce/tomato on the side, chips, and beverage.
- Thursdays: McDonald's. Options include a 4-piece or 6-piece chicken nuggets, hamburger, or cheeseburger. Each meal includes French fries, a beverage, and a McDonald's toy.
- Fridays: Little Nicki's Cheese Pizza. Options include 1, 2, or 3 slices of pizza. Each meal includes a beverage.
For parents/guardians not wishing to order any of the above lunches, there are two alternatives available Mondays, Wednesday, and Thursdays only:
- A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chips, and a beverage.
- Yogurt, string cheese, fruit, and a beverage.
Special End of Camp BBQ
It has become a tradition that on the last day of camp, Jefferson Township Mayor Eric Wilsusen takes over the gas grill and serves up complimentary hamburgers and hot dogs to all the campers enrolled on that day and all the staff members who are working.