Registration is now open for 2022 Camp Jefferson Summer Day Camp
- All weeks chosen in your shopping cart on CommunityPass must be paid within 3 days of purchase.
- Online registration and full payment is then due two Tuesdays before the beginning of the Camp week you want your child to attend. You can pay immediately online with your credit card or mail or drop off a check or cash within 3 business days.
- There are no printed registration packets available as all registrations must be done online.
- Call the Recreation Department office at 973-663-8404 if you need assistance.
Remember to follow the prompts when registering online to complete the following requirements. Some items will be addressed with an electronic signature and other documents will have to be printed out, mailed or dropped off in person at the Camp Jefferson office immediately after completing online registration:
- A $30 non-refundable registration fee
- The fully completed Health History Form (a doctor’s visit is not required)
- The signed Health and Medical Policies letter (will be done electronically online with an electronic signature)
- A copy of the child’s most recent Immunizations Records (we cannot use last year’s if your child attended our camp)
- A photocopy of the front and back of the child’s (or family’s) most recent Health Insurance Card
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate only if 3, 4, or 5 years old to verify age as of June 21
- Camp discipline policy signed by a parent/guardian and the camper regardless of age (will be done electronically online with an electronic signature)
- A small photo (head shot preferred) of the camper
There will be a daily COVID-19 screening questionnaire that must be completed at drop-off, details to be determined.
Credit Card Transactions
Jefferson Township’s online registration module only accepts MasterCard, VISA, and Discover credit cards, and each charge will incur a convenience fee of 2.65% calculated on the total amount charged.