- New Jersey Coalition to End Domestic Violence: Domestic Violence is a serious problem that faces thousands of people every single day. It is a problem that although we wish it did not affect or hurt anyone, it does. Domestic Violence comes in many forms, such as physical and emotional abuse. Everyone needs to know that there are resources out there to help anyone who needs it and anyone can be a victim.
For more information on knowing your domestic violence rights and what to do if you feel that you are a victim, please contact your police department. If you are not sure if you need help, you can contact any one of the following organizations to speak with an expert (Morris Family Justice Center, Jersey Battered Womens Service, or National Domestic Violence Hotline) or simply contact the Jefferson Township Police Department at 973-697-1300 to speak with an officer, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- New Jersey Register Ready: New Jersey residents with special needs, and their families, friends and associates, can share information with emergency response agencies. This will help emergency responders better plan to serve them in a disaster or other emergency. The information collected is confidential and will not be made available to the public. It will be used only for emergency response and planning.
- MCUrgent: MCUrgent is used for emergencies where the impact crosses municipal boundaries. MCUrgent messages are intended to be specific. Get emergency information that is timely and originates from the source. It is accessible without power, available 24/7, and is device independent. MCUrgent information spans municipal boundaries, is freely available (no subscription or membership required), and accessible anywhere.
- Morris County Facebook, Morris County Twitter: Readiness or “what do to if…” messages are sent to the Morris County’s general social media sites
- New Jersey Natural Gas
- Morris County Office of Emergency Management
- State of New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
- Federal Emergency Management Association
- American Red Cross