Morris County COVID-19 testing: https://www.morriscountynj.gov/Residents/Health/Coronavirus#testing
NJ COVID-19 Vaccination Information can be found here: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/covid2019_vaccination.shtml
Friendship at Heart Program (for Seniors aged 60 and up, volunteer opportunity)
Here you can find a graph (frequency polygon) depicting the trend of monthly cases over the last two years: click here
NJ 2-1-1 Handling COVID-19 Questions: 1-800-962-1253
- Residents can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive information and updates by text.
- To receive live text assistance text your zip code to 898-211
Mental Health Association in New Jersey
- Virtual Support Groups and Interactive Community Educational Programs and Training will be available through Zoom, Facebook or Skype. Check our website on an ongoing basis or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the schedule and more information.
- Coping Tips and Strategies during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Toll-free Call Center available Statewide for providing Emotional Support and Referrals 866-202-4357
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) released a guide to answer frequently asked questions regarding the intersection between Coronavirus and people affected by mental illness, their caregivers and loved ones. You can also visit the Morris County Stigma-Free Initiative website here.
- County Senior Services Questions can be directed at 1-800-564-4656 or online here.
- Applicants may call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955
- Email email@example.com for more information
NJEDA COVID-19 Economic Relief Package (PDF), initiatives aimed at stabilizing and revitalizing local small businesses, mid-size businesses, and startups or other early stage companies.
NJ Unemployment Insurance Contact Form - The Department of Labor created a new web portal that allows New Jersey residents to contact the Department of Labor directly for residents who have questions about their applications. For more information residents can go to myunemployment.nj.gov.