Yes. Where a crime has been reported but no arrest yet made, information as to the type of crime, time, location and type of weapon, if any.
- If an arrest has been made for any crime information as to the name, address and age of any victims, unless there has not been sufficient opportunity for notification of next of kin of any victims of injury and/or death to any such victim or where the release of the names of any victim would be contrary to existing law or court rule. In deciding on the release of information as to the identity of a victim, the safety of the victim and the victim's family, and the integrity of any ongoing investigation, shall be considered
- Information as to the defendant's name, age, residence, occupation, marital status and similar background information and the identity of the complaining party, unless the release of such information is contrary to existing law or court rule
- Information as to the identity of the investigating and arresting personnel and agency and the length of the investigation
- Information of the circumstances immediately surrounding the arrest, including but not limited to the time and place of the arrest, resistance, if any, pursuit, possession and nature and use of weapons and ammunition by the suspect and by the police
- Information as to circumstances surrounding bail, whether it was posted and amount thereof
When it shall appear that the information requested or to be examined will jeopardize the safety of any person or jeopardize any investigation in progress or may be otherwise inappropriate to release, such information may be withheld. This section is intended to be narrowly construed to prevent disclosure of information which would be truly harmful to a bona fide law enforcement purpose or public safety if released.